2014 Conference Announced!
National HPCC Conference
HPC Analyst Crossfire Panel
Addison Snell, a leading HPC analyst with Intersect360 Research, will moderate this lively panel discussion, in which he asks visionary leaders from the supercomputing community to comment on forward-looking trends that will shape the industry this year and beyond. An audience Q&A for the panelists will follow the live recording session.
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency and US Strategic Command Center for Combating WMD Overview
- NASA’s Big Data Challenges Created by Observations and Models
- What’s missing from HPC?
- Supercomputing in Russia
- A Brief History and View of HPC in the Middle East
- Large Scale Scientific Software Development in the US Department of Defense (DoD)
- The Oak Ridge HPC Industrial Partnerships Program
- US Supercomputer Company Offering Competitive Advantages in Today’s Global Markets
- First Footprints on the Exascale Shore
- First Footprints on the Exascale Shore – Panel Discussion
- Data-intensive Computing
- HPC Industry Trends – Addison Snell
- HPC, Data Management and Racing Bicycle Wheels
- Is Pervasive Supercomputing Capability Within U.S. Industry Essential to Our Competitive Position? If So, How Do We Get There?
- NASA Advanced Computing Environment for Science and Engineering
- pNFS: Are We There Yet?
- The Supercomputing Ecosystem in the UK and Europe
- HPC Analyst Crossfire Panel – Addison Snell
- Cyber Security Defense Using HPC
- From Petascale to Exascale – Challenges, Solutions and Outlook
- HPC in Manufacturing, Competitiveness
- OSC Programs for the Missing Middle
- Application of High Performance Modeling and Simulation in EHD Wind Energy Development
- HPC – A Simulation-Driven Design Enabler
- High Performance Computing in Manufacturing – Why is it not used more?